Saturday 17 August 2013

Updates and a Rabbit

I was very eager to work on many of my projects, but the flu I've been suffering from for 6 months took a turn for worse... I had a doctor's appointment a couple of weeks ago and was diagnosed with bronchitis and sinusitis. I took a course of antibacterials and two other medications, but they didn't help at all. I got a new course of antibacterials on Monday and I really hope I'll get better now. The meds make me really tired and I've felt depressed because I haven't been able to train Taekwondo at all.. :(

Some good news though~ I bought new equipment for fursuiting and cosplaying: an animal hair trimmer and a sewing machine!

Zoofari's Animal Hair Trimmer. It includes 6 different comp attachments. Unfortunately I haven't been able to try it out yet. :(
Singer Tradition 2259 sewing machine. It runs so smoothly! When I needed a sewing machine before, I had to go to my parents'.. Mom's machine was so old and it jumped around on the table when I tried to sew.
 Thanks to my new sewing machine I've managed to work on some commissions so everyone will get their fursuit partials in time! :)

This cute raccoon tail was a commission to Dani!
A bodysuit commission to VzioN. It will have digitigrade paddings.
 I'm currently working on a commission to a friend of mine. It's my first fursuit head commission and it has been fun so far! It's my first toony fursuit and also my first non-canine - Usagi the samurai rabbit from the comic series Usagi Yojimbo!
 
The head is on a foam base and it has a moving jaw. It still needs cheeks and ears before I start furring!
My school will start on 2nd of September. I'm excited to start a new school even though it will be a lot of work. My major will be Russian language and culture and minor language teacher studies. I'll also apply for English and Finnish once school starts. :) It's going to be busy life from here, but before school starts I'll update on my future cosplay/fursuit plans!

No comments:

Post a Comment